Saturday, April 5, 2008

So, I've been tagged.......

Thanks, Kate :) http://katorade.blogspot.com/

4 Jobs I've Had: Florist, Hotel Guest Services Mgr, Caterer, Web Conference Trainer

4 Shows on my TiVo/DVR: Rob & Big, Real Housewives of NYC, The Tudors, The Riches

4 Places I've Been: London, Chicago, Mexico, Jamaica

4 Favorite Foods: Creme Brulee, Totino's Pizza Rolls, Potstickers, French Fries

4 CD's Recently Listened To: Rabbit Songs, Hem; Seeds, Martin Sexton; Raising Sand, Alison Krauss & Robert Plant, Back to Black, Amy Winehouse

4 Things You Can Do to Make My Day: Bring me flowers, let me cook for you, accept my idioscyncrasies as "charming" ;), listen to me

4 People I Tag: I'm sure everyone has already been tagged by now! LOL!

1 comment:

That Girl said...

You've had the coolest jobs!