Tuesday, April 1, 2008

3 CD's I Can NOT Get Enough Of:

Just to mix it up, I thought I'd throw in a little music today.
There are 3 CD's currently in constant circulation in my CD player right now (yes, I'm old skool, no MP3 player ....... yet. ;) )


Hem- Rabbit Songs
From what I understand the lead singer is from Richmond. Got her gig answering an ad in the Village Voice in good old NYC. I love the myriad influences on this album. You start out in a Parisian cafe, then suddenly you're lying on your back looking at the sky in a clover-filled field in Appalachia only to ultimately to find yourself wandering aimlessly and alone down rain soaked city streets......THANKS ELLY! :)


Robert Plant & Alison Krauss- Raising Sand
Magic. Pure Bliss. Their voices just wash over, console and nurture me.

Words can't do it justice. Give it a listen! :
http://www.robertplantalisonkrauss.com/site.php
(Click link at top of page)


Martin Sexton- Seeds, Particularly "Will It Go Round In Circles" originally by Billy Preston and dedicated to him upon his passing by Martin during his XM radio debut.

No comments: