Tuesday, August 5, 2008

CanCan

You may have noticed there are not alot of recipe posts lately. That's b/c of two reasons- 1. I'm trying to eat "clean" 2. That makes for a boring, uninspired menu (at least from me, LOL!)

But, I have indulged in a few nites of whatever my palate desires over the last month. One particular evening being at one of my fav restaurants in Richmond, Can Can for some friends' birthday.

After a few weeks of deprivation, gougeres, grilled hangar steak, potatoes gratinee topped off w/a crisp white wine [2005 Vouvray (demi-sec) Les Girardieres ] left my mouth happy indeed. This place never disappoints for me. Service and quality are always top notch.

Can Can Brasserie
3120 W Cary St
Richmond, VA 23221
(804) 358-7274

2 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Yay for eating clean! We're doing that as well slowly in conjunction with weight watchers. The restaurant sounds like a great place!

That Girl said...

That meal sounds like you'd need a week of deprivation AFTER, just to be able to digest it all. Sounds delicious!